Enterprise Marketing Manager
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. The fast-growing Talkspace enterprise business partners with organizations to offer Talkspace as a no/low-cost benefit to employees, health plan members and students. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are currently seeking an enterprise marketing manager to join the marketing team in our NYC headquarters. Reporting into the Director of Product Marketing, the ideal applicant will have approximately 3 years experience in B2B2C marketing surrounding tech or health and wellness, and will want to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. The enterprise marketing manager must be able to think with a B2B and B2C mindset in order to develop solutions for both audiences. This role will touch upon many areas of marketing and communications, any given day, and work cross-functionally with account, sales, creative, product and channel marketing teams. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Manage enterprise end-user lifecycle marketing, including analysis, recommendations and implementations to improve outcomes
- Assist in account-based media and communications planning to support new customer launches and continued engagement (ex: campaigns, education (events and webinars), digital content, paid advertising)
- Develop presentations and communications to support customer relationships
- Assist in systems creation and process improvement
- Manage multiple account projects with various deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience executing email marketing plans and managing ESP platforms
- General cross-channel and funnel marketing knowledge
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive time management and project management skills
- Ability to use creativity to solve problems and test new approaches
- Strong writing skills
- Comfort building insights from analysis (Google Analytics, Looker, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience with Google suite, Microsoft suite, Dropbox and Box
- Database analysis familiarity using Looker or comparable platform
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.