Sales Manager, B2C
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager, B2C to join us in our NYC Headquarters. This role would be responsible for managing a remote team of customer-facing sales representatives who are responsible for sales via online chat. By deeply understanding how to leverage data, you would be targeting goals and motivating your team to meet performance targets. We are looking for someone who identifies as a numbers person and a dedicated manager. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Manage a remote team of customer-facing sales representatives
- Use data to make decisions, drive the team forward, and ensure key strategic results are achieved
- Set goals, monitor performance, spot-check quality, and keep your team on track
- Establish shift schedules, performance metrics, and grow the remote team based on market demands
- Boost motivation and maintain team performance
- Use and interpret data by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends
- Collaborate with leaders from Marketing, Customer Service, Product, Technology, and Clinical teams
- Inform future product workflows, features, and business strategies
- Essential Skills: Proven communication skills and Advanced Excel skills (Looker experience preferred)
- 1-3+ years experience managing a remote team, or a SaaS sales team
- 1+ years in an analytic and strategic role
- Track record of motivating and managing remote teams
- Work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Strong customer service background
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written)
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.