Business Intelligence Analyst
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team and ensure that the most relevant data is made visible across the company in a manner that supports timely data-driven business decision making and made visible externally to our customers in a manner that demonstrates value for the service we are delivering.
Who you are
You love digging into data, but you excel due to your understanding of what is relevant and your ability to communicate results in a straightforward way. You take pride in proactively providing data, analysis and findings in a collaborative manner.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for organizing, standardizing and analyzing our data to tell deeper stories about our business--where we been and where we should go. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain world class dashboards and models in our BI platform, Looker.
- Develop framework for external customer and internal stakeholder reporting and develop approach for automated ongoing informative, actionable reports
- Maintain a data dictionary that documents and standardizes all data collected at Talkspace
- Write high-quality, performant, accurate, readable SQL with respect for best practices
- Help drive strategic decision-making through detailed analysis, insights and reporting on key cross company performance indicators (KPIs) and clinical results.
- Collaborate with teams across the company to understand needs while effectively prioritizing incoming requests.
- Ensure users of Looker feel empowered and capable of self-serving
- Advocate with product and engineering teams for collection of the *right* data
- 2+ years of relevant experience, most of which has been spent writing complex SQL and working with business intelligence platforms. Huge plus if that BI software was Looker.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to reporting accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to learn-by-doing
- Experience using data to advise or make business decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field
- Experience with analysis of healthcare outcomes data and behavioral health
- Experience with Python
- A keen sense of design, both in data modeling and dashboard presentation
- Office based role - In NYC
- You’ll be part of revolutionizing the mental health field by joining the team at Talkspace. Your analysis will inform key decisions across the business, and play an important role in bringing therapy to all.
- Strong healthcare benefits and 401(k) match
- Catered lunches 3x a week, and plenty of snacks to keep you going throughout the day