Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company. We seek a Product Manager to lead in the ideation, technical development, definition and launch of data privacy products in collaboration with legal, product, and infrastructure teams. Develop narrative based on user perception, regulatory pressure, and changes in Talkspace products. Define and analyze metrics that drive the success of products. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Build, Iterate, Optimize and Perfect the B2C User Acquisition/Retention Product Roadmap.
- Work hands-on with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and release product changes, ensure effective solutions
- Evaluate existing funnel optimization opportunities and conduct large-scale hypothesis-driven feature development through qualitative and quantitative research and A/B, multivariate tests
- Work effectively with Marketing and Clinical partners, using agile technologies to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap for our Growth team
- Create requirement documents that will include user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and features.
- Generate and go deep on consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to learn what works and doesn’t to deliver growth-driving product innovation and iteration
- Make quick decisions about what to do (and what not to do)
- Serve as product owner for a full-stack team tasked with experiments focusing on improving the product funnel
- Know the ‘right tool for the job’ between growth hacking experiments versus potential major changes in users journey to meet KPI’s or definition of success
- Conduct a post-launch evaluation that measures the success of new products in hitting KPIs.
- Collaborate to develop customer personas and optimize personalized journeys
- 2 years experience at least as a Product Manager
- MBA and BA in Eng., Comp Sci or related technical field
- Proficiency in SQL
- Git Experience in technical solution design including DB schema, APIs,UI/UX including creating wire-frames and mock-ups for both mobile and web applications.
- Unparalleled understanding of user acquisition and retention in a mobile-first, B2C environment.
- Curious tester - learning from rapid failures; entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
- Data freak: Super strong ability to use metrics to inform decision-making. Google Analytics, A/B testing, SQL, Firebase, Looker experience. Excel; Numbers, numbers, numbers.
- Kind, friendly and a true people lover. Huge egos, Winner take all types, please do not apply.
- Deep experience with multi/mix-channel funnels and attribution; proven mastery over complex funnels
- Extensive know-how in consumer pricing, bundling, tiering, and subscription models.
- Obsessive communication and collaboration with stakeholders and cross-functional peers.
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation abilities
- Strong familiarity with behavioral and game mechanics in user research and experience
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-growing flat culture and environment
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!