Marketing Communications Specialist
Talkspace is hiring marketing support for our rapidly expanding B2B business.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing and will be:
- Accountable for all B2B marketing initiatives to drive adoption of Talkspace in employer health plans
- Responsible for asset creation in support of Talkspace sales process to employer health plans
- Collaborates within Talkspace and with external clients to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Editorial requirements include content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial content that is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Must understand the basic best practices of content distribution, which content and approaches work where, and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Coordination with all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required
- 5+ years of B2B content marketing
- Experience creating content in the healthcare space a plus
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Project management skills