Senior Technical Product Manager
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced and collaborative Senior Technical Product Manager to join us in our NYC Headquarters. This role will require in-depth technical knowledge, and will collaborate with teams including Engineering, QA, Marketing, Operations and Support to execute the company’s strategy. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Build, Iterate, Optimize and Perfect the B2C User Acquisition/Retention Product Roadmap.
- Work hands-on with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and release product changes, ensure effective solutions
- Evaluate existing funnel optimization opportunities and conduct large-scale hypothesis-driven feature development through qualitative and quantitative research and A/B, multivariate tests
- Work effectively with Marketing and Clinical partners, using agile technologies to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap for our Growth team
- Create requirement documents that will include user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and features.
- Generate and go deep on consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to learn what works and doesn’t to deliver growth-driving product innovation and iteration
- Make quick decisions about what to do (and what not to do)
- Serve as product owner for a full-stack team tasked with experiments focusing on improving the product funnel
- Know the ‘right tool for the job’ between growth hacking experiments versus potential major changes in users journey to meet KPI’s or definition of success
- Conduct a post-launch evaluation that measures the success of new products in hitting KPIs.
- Collaborate to develop customer personas and optimize personalized journeys
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Unparalleled understanding of user acquisition and retention in a mobile-first, B2C environment.
- Curious tester - learning from rapid failures; entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
- Data freak: Super strong ability to use metrics to inform decision-making. Google Analytics, A/B testing, SQL, Firebase, Looker experience. Excel; Numbers, numbers, numbers.
- Kind, friendly and a true people lover. Huge egos, Winner take all types, please do not apply.
- Deep experience with multi/mix-channel funnels and attribution; proven mastery over complex funnels
- Extensive know-how in consumer pricing, bundling, tiering, and subscription models.
- Obsessive communication and collaboration with stakeholders and cross-functional peers.
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation abilities
- Strong familiarity with behavioral and game mechanics in user research and experience
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-growing flat culture and environment
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
- 4+ years product management or product design experience
- 2+ years experience developing web or mobile applications
- Experienced In-house product manager of great consumer web and mobile apps
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to understand varied stakeholders, articulate trade-offs, drive consensus, and ensure that solutions will meet business needs
- Demonstrated experience implementing experiments and measures to optimize conversion funnels and KPI
- Experience defining user interfaces using wireframes and storyboards or working with product designers
- Proven ability to collaborate with a technical team, influence key decisions, and ensure effective implementations
- Strategic thinker and eager to get your hands dirty
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, such as Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math
- Interest in psychotherapy
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!