This important position is client facing for a fast growing healthcare tech start up company in behavioral healthcare. Clients will range from large Fortune 500 companies to small start up companies, as well as healthplans, universities, benefit aggregator companies and many other variations.
This role will work with clients from pre-sale to implementation to ongoing account management and will include quarterly reporting updates to clients, managing promotion and communications, and demonstrating value for the Talkspace offering.
Previous experience / strong understanding of healthcare landscape, specifically in behavioral health, EAP, and/or healthplans is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to pivot quickly in a fast paced start up organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills dealing with multiple layers in various organizations
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests
- Problem solving skills
- Positive persuasive communication style
- Nimble interaction with multiple internal departments
- Independent decision maker
- MBA preferred
Competitive salary and benefits
Collaborative work environment
Be part of the Hottest Tech Startups of 2017 and part of the company's formula for success