Office Manager & HR Coordinator
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager and Human Resources Coordinator to join us in our NYC Headquarters. We are trying to make the world a better place, and it all starts with building a supportive, welcoming, organized, and kind space. If you have the organizational experience and want to bring your talents into a “for purpose” space, join us. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Ensure day-to-day needs of the office are taken care of
- Represent the best of Talkspace while managing guests, new employees, and vendors related to office management (e.g. cleaning crew, lunch vendors, etc)
- Manage guests, office supplies, office logistics, deliveries, mail, etc
- Act as Executive Assistant to leadership team by assisting with scheduling needs, travel coordination, and meetings
- Event management for Learning and Development events, guest speakers, happy hours, monthly team outings, and holiday parties
- Assist with onboarding process for new hires including HRIS entry, activating the right accounts, and ensuring a seamless start as they join the team
- Coordinate candidate interviews, complete reference checks and background checks, and any employee verifications
- Work in partnership with People Ops team to ensure we are providing the highest quality of support by listening, advocating for Talkspacer needs, identifying inefficiencies, developing innovative solutions, and helping with change management initiatives
- Demonstrate kindness and teamwork while working with multiple teams across the entire company
- 2-5+ years of Work Experience
- 1+ years in Office Management role
- HR experience (or strong interest in learning)
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Enjoys scheduling and coordinating events (i.e. loves finding great venues and scheduling fun events)
- A born negotiator
- Strong attention to detail
- Kind, a giver, and willing to pitch in when work needs to get done without any ego
- Direct communication with compassion, making sure you always voice your opinion, while building relationships with those around you
- Sees the big picture while focusing on the details that can get us there
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced, quick-changing, startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to the Talkspace product, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.