Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company and we’re on a mission to transform the face of mental health care by making therapy convenient, affordable and accessible to all. Join us on this mission & you’ll be working with a hard-working and tight-knit group of talented professionals that want to make a real, lasting difference in people’s lives.
What You'll Do
As a product designer at Talkspace you'll work to push forward the user experience, interaction design and visual language of our products across iOS, Android and web. You’ll work closely with the creative director, product managers and engineering team to implement our existing brand through user-centric and engaging flows and designs. Qualified candidates are experienced interface designers, with a love for making complex information easily accessible and solving roadblocks in close collaboration with developers.
As part of our design team, you will be expected to bring ideas and creative solutions to the table when working with technical requirements and limitations. We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas that will help thousands of people.
Candidates must share a portfolio to be considered for the role, with work that demonstrating solid understanding of native app and web design best practises, exceptional visual design sensibilities and conceptual thinking.
- 3+ years experience designing for digital products (apps and web)
- Fully proficient using Sketch. Our product design process revolves around Sketch only.
- A great eye and desire for creating compelling type, color, layout and iconography.
- Experience working closely with other designers and engineers.
- Confident and clear communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of what's current and opinions on what’s around the bend in design/interaction.
- Understanding of motion as a crucial part of UX/UI solitions.
Would be cool if you had
- Prototyping skills for web and mobile experiences.
- Motion design and illustration skills.
- Video Editing skills.
Working from our Manhattan office conveniently based out of the original Studio 54 building in Hell’s Kitchen, you'll be part of a growing, ambitious and mission driven team, transforming the face of mental healthcare. Free lunches 3 day/week, monthly company outings, ping pong table and comprehensive health and dental benefits.