Content Marketing Manager
Ready to combine your marketing experience with your passion for mental health?
Join the Talkspace team as a Content Marketing Manager!
- Blogging: Own, create content and manage the daily production and posting of content for the Talkspace blog. You’ll source, edit, and organize a large volume of content on mental health topics, including blogs, content offers, email campaigns/newsletter.
- Understand that it’s not only about creating good content, but how to find an audience that will love it.
- Have an interest in mental health topics, and want to be a voice in promoting therapy and mental health education.
- Overall Writing: Contribute copy for marketing campaigns beyond the blog, including PR, website, collateral, sales enablement, corporate communications, signage, and other materials through channels, including blog,email, and social
- A strong background in SEO (on and off-page), link-building, and Google Analytics: be prepared to conduct keyword research using Google Keyword Planner to identify topics and keywords that we should rank for and have search volume
- Metrics ownership and analysis of materials and campaigns across distribution channels. You’ll analyze and report on content performance and ROI.
- Expertise with various social media platforms and why content succeeds there
- Managing contract writers, partners, therapist subject-matter experts
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; strong work ethic
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company. We are based on Manhattan. Check out this article to read what it is like to use our product: www.today.com/money/text-therapy-if-your-smartphon...
We are a small company with a big mission, and we're growing fast! This position offers a comprehensive suite of health benefits, a fun startup environment, and free lunch several times a week.