Art Director/Designer (Marketing)
What We’re Looking For
A Marketing team Art Director/Designer that can ideate, design, and execute multiple digital marketing and advertising campaigns that will tell millions about the benefits of using Talkspace therapy
Who You Are
- Extensive experience creating ads for FB, IG, etc. Agency art director experience a big plus.
- Have a strong aesthetic sensibility
- You are an experienced professional, resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Outstanding attitude and ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Have thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality design in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
- Extremely detail oriented
- Have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Have a strong ability to work efficiently with cross functional teams and as an individual contributor under tight deadlines
- Conceptualizing creative and inspiring ad concepts for multiple mediums including web, mobile, video and print while reflecting the brand’s personality and driving key performance metrics.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging.
- Design, produce, and update printed and digital marketing collateral such as social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, web mockups, display/Facebook ads and landing pages.
- Apply industry best practices to assignments and able to follow brand guidelines and keep all marketing consistent across multiple platforms such as website, events, email and advertising
- Design pages that look great but also convert
- Use data to inform design decisions
- Translate specific business goals into beautiful looking designs
- Prepare graphic assets for development
- Expertise with the Adobe design suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign). Sketch a plus.
- Experience creating and/or editing video (animation or live action)
- Knowledge of digital optimization across screen sizes and devices
- Proven ability to work independently and manage a workload of multiple projects in order to meet deadlines efficiently
- At ease working with CSS, HTML, responsive and mobile design principles
- The ability to keep cool while wearing many hats in a fast-paced, creative, and flexible environment
- A portfolio demonstrating your range of creativity across both digital and print
- A minimum of 2 years of experience at an agency or in-house design team
- Experience working with advertising and/or marketing
- Help revolutionize the mental health field by joining the team at Talkspace. Your ads will be seen by millions of people, and play an important role in bringing therapy to all.
- Strong healthcare benefits
- Catered lunches 2x a week
- Our office is at 54th Street & 8th Ave