Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced and collaborative IT Manager to join us in our NYC Headquarters. This role will be the primary technical resource at Talkspace to identify, own, and scale our IT infrastructures and systems. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Manage our SaaS back-office stack (G-Suite, VPN, Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc)
- Manage all hardware, systems and software (Apple, Lenovo & Dell devices running MacOS, Windows and Ubuntu Linux; Cisco Meraki, JAMF Pro, Windows Intune & Cisco Umbrella)
- Enforce employee laptop policies and security procedures.
- Primary owner of helpdesk support to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to tech issues for our in-house and remote Talkspace team
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources
- Establish, document and implement technology processes, approvals, and procedures
- Configure hardware, software, and set up workstations and accounts for new team members
- Manage the company VoIP system and video conferencing technology
- Manage and set up networking equipment for the company
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, printers, networks and operating systems
- Evaluate, procure and implement new technologies, including SaaS solutions
- Evaluate user technology and application needs and requirements and implement solutions to improve user satisfaction
- Manage operating systems, hardware and software support for personal computers, mobile devices, audio-visual equipment, VoIP telephone systems, wireless access, and printers
- Direct and manage the delivery of application, systems, and security training
- 4-8 years of experience as an IT and System Administrator, preferably at a healthcare company.
- 3+ years of experience supporting G-Suite, and small office intranet setups.
- Cybersecurity Experience including Network Firewalls, Cisco Meraki, Firewall configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting, and cybersecurity implementation
- Customer service pro who is excited to dig into any issue, big or small
- Proactively address problems and issues
- Experience supporting SaaS applications across multiple operating systems in a bring-your-own device environment
- Experience working with vendors
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in computer hardware and software systems, network systems, and computer anti-virus & security programs
- Networking experience with basic understanding of routers, VLANs, NAT, and VPN
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- B.A. in Information Systems
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.