Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company and we’re on a mission to transform the face of mental health care by making therapy convenient, affordable and accessible to all.
Join us on this mission & you’ll be working with hard-working and tight-knit group of talented professionals that want to make a real, lasting difference in people’s lives.
What You’ll Do
As a designer you'll work to push the Talkspace brand and experience forward through both product, marketing and B2B initiatives - versatility and ability to switch creative gears are key to this role. You’ll work closely with the creative director to meet the needs of multiple departments, collaborating with the marketing team, product managers and developers.
Qualified candidates have solid design experience across all verticals of an agile startup. Our team strives to distill complex information into impactful and meaningful designs.
We welcome employees to challenge the status quo and bring new creative ideas to the table. Our brand and product has room for growth and innovation, and we are looking for a candidate who is driven, motivated and capable of working independently and with strong conviction in the work you produce. We’re a nimble team, open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and to be a good fit, you'll need the same attitude.
Candidates must share a portfolio to be considered for the role, with work that demonstrates exceptional visual design, conceptual thinking and stylistic breath in multiple disciplines (mobile app design, marketing, branding)
- 3+ years experience designing for digital products.
- Experience ideating and executing marketing materials both still and in motion.
- Fully proficient using Sketch.
- A great eye and desire for compelling type, color, layout and iconography.
- Experience working closely with other designers and engineers.
- Confident and clear communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of what's current and opinions on what’s around the bend in the design world.
- Understanding of motion design and how it merges with interaction design.
Would be cool if you had
- Prototyping skills for web and mobile experiences.
- Motion design and illustration skills.
- Video Editing skills.
Working from our Manhattan office conveniently based out of the original Studio 54 building in Hell’s Kitchen, you'll be part of a small but ambitious team that is transforming the face of mental healthcare. We have comprehensive health and dental benefits and are prepared to move quickly for the right candidate.