Therapist - Online - Work From Anywhere
Are you a great, passionate therapist or counselor? Have you ever pondered the role of technology in psychotherapy? If so, read on:
Featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and more, Talkspace, the leading online therapy company, is growing! We are inviting qualified mental health professionals to join our networked platform of hundreds of therapists.
With the support of Dr. Irvin D. Yalom, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at Stanford University, as an advisor, co-founders Oren and Roni Frank have created a tight network of forward-thinking, dedicated therapists who recognize the potential of leveraging digital communications as a channel for psychotherapy. The phenomenal growth of the company in the past year has created a new opportunity for qualified therapists to train on the platform and begin accepting clients.
Talkspace connects people to mental health professionals through the Talkspace website and mobile app. Therapy is provided through asynchronous and live text, audio, and video messaging. Talkspace therapists find the Talkspace system to be secure, full-featured, and efficacious. Talkspace users appreciate the convenience, anonymity, and affordability of Talkspace compared with traditional face-to-face office visits. The platform has increased access to mental healthcare to millions of people for whom therapy was inaccessible before.
The following clinical credentials are required:
- Applicants must be licensed in the United States
- Applicants must have a clinical license to practice therapy or counseling (as relevant) in the state in which they are practicing (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LPC, Psychologist, etc.)
- Applicants must have completed all licensing hours, supervision, and state exam
- Applicants must have at least 3 years of clinical experience
- Applicants must have basic distance based therapy skills or a willingness to train on platform usage.
- Applicants must be able to commit to potential daily interaction with their clients
- Applicants must be proficient and comfortable with technology
- Applicants must agree to accept the Talkspace Code of Ethics
At Talkspace, we believe that great therapy requires exemplary therapists. Therefore, in addition to the clinical credentials listed above, Talkspace evaluates all prospective therapist users to ensure that they are able to provide users with the highest quality of care.
Note: An iPhone 4S or iPad 2 (or newer) is required in order to use the Talkspace therapist platform.
- Therapists are able to select matched clients within the states they are licensed in directly from the Talkspace platform– no marketing is required
- Therapists have flexible hours and do not have to utilize a clinic for their service
- Therapists are provided clinical support channels and have the opportunity to interact with a substantial community of like-minded clinicians
- Therapists enjoy a wide range of clinical cases, that can also be matched with the therapist’s professional expertise