Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company and we’re on a mission to transform the face of mental health care by making therapy convenient, affordable and accessible to all.
Join us on this mission & you’ll be working with hard-working and tight-knit group of talented professionals that want to make a real, lasting difference in people’s lives.
What You’ll Do
A User Interface Designer to push forward the experience, interaction and visual language of our products across iOS, Android and web. You’ll work closely with the creative director, product managers and engineering team to create user-centric, engaging and useful designs. Qualified candidates are experienced interface designers with a love for making complex information easily accessible and meaningful for our users.
As part of our design team, you will be expected to challenge the status quo and bring new feature and interaction ideas to the table. Our brand has room for growth and innovation, and we are looking for a candidate who is driven and motivated by their passion for solving complex user experience problems through visual- and interaction design. We’re a nimble team, all open to working outside our comfort zones to realize ideas and we expect you to embrace the same attitude.
Candidates must share a portfolio to be considered for the role, with work that demonstrates exceptional visual design skill, mobile app design projects and stylistic breath.
- 3+ years experience designing for digital products.
- A great eye and desire for compelling type, color, layout and iconography.
- Experience working closely with other designers and engineers.
- Confident and clear communication skills.
- Understanding of interaction design patterns across multiple platforms
- Excellent grasp of whats current and opinions on what’s around the bend in interaction design for both mobile and web.
- Understanding of motion design and how it merges with interactive navigation.
- Experience with Sketch.
Would be cool if you had
- Prototyping skills for web and mobile experiences
- Experience ideating and executing marketing materials
- Motion design and illustration skills
- Video Editing skills
Working from our Manhattan office conveniently based out of the original Studio 54 building in Hell’s Kitchen, you'll be part of a small but ambitious team that is transforming the face of mental healthcare. We have comprehensive health and dental benefits and are prepared to move quickly for the right candidate.