Clinical Network Intern
THIS IS A PAID INTERNSHIP (NOTE: if unable to be paid in the United States, must be able to receive school credit)
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a Network and Quality Intern with amazing collaboration skills to join us in our NYC Headquarters. They will provide administrative support to the Network team. This role will perform tasks to assist with quality, credentialing, and the onboarding of network practitioners.
This role is highly administrative but will give you the opportunity to learn about healthcare operations and how to work within a fast-paced startup.
About this role:
- Conduct outreach to practitioners to ensure a high quality network
- Assist with the implementation of a more efficient on-boarding process for practitioners
- Utilize various databases and platforms to assist with credentialing and on-boarding of our providers
- Help prepare materials for the Quality and Credentialing committees
- Organize and standardize digital files within our database
- Assist with data entry and administrative aspects of practitioner monitoring
- Help coordinate materials for accreditation
- Creates a proposal for overall process improvement
- Other tasks as needed
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft suite, Google suite, and Dropbox
- Strong time management and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Unafraid to ask questions and able to interact effectively with all levels of staff
What you will gain:
- Exposure to a fast- paced startup environment with access to all levels of staff
- Training on different platforms and processes used to manage a network of 2000+ therapists
- Hands-on experience at an innovative behavioral health tech company, with the primary mission of making therapy affordable and accessible for all
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program
- Must be able to work November 2018 - May 2019 in our NYC office (with the possibility to extend into summer)
- Available for 15-20 hrs per week (hours are flexible)
- Able to be paid in the United States or will receive school credit from their program
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, ping pong table, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, and movie nights are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!