Content Marketing Intern
Ready to combine your interest in writing, editing, and marketing with your passion for mental health?
Join the Talkspace team as a Content Marketing Intern!
- Blogging: Contribute to and help manage the daily production and posting of content for the Talkspace blog. You’ll source, edit, and organize a large volume of content on mental health topics, including blogs, content offers, email campaigns/newsletter.
- Understand that it’s not only about creating good content, but how to strategically find an audience that will love it.
- A strong interest in building a wide audience for content, i.e., SEO (on and off-page), link-building, and Google Analytics: knowledge in conducting keyword research using Moz/ahrefs/other tools to identify topics and keywords that we should rank for and have search volume
- An interest in metrics and analysis of materials and campaigns across channels. You’ll analyze and report on content performance and ROI.
- Help managing contract writers, partners, therapist subject-matter experts
- Have an interest in mental health topics, and want to be a voice in promoting therapy and mental health education.
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; strong work ethic
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
- A BA in Marketing, English, or the Humanities
- Available for 15-20 hrs per week (hours are flexible)
- An interest in mental health
- An optimistic attitude and desire to work hard and learn
Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company. We are based in Manhattan. Check out this article to read what it is like to use our product: www.today.com/money/text-therapy-if-your-smartphon...
We are a small company with a big mission, and we're growing fast! This position offers a fun startup environment and free lunch four days a week.